Spring Scholarship April 2023
Applicants must reside in one of the following counties within CGNIE’s territories: Alpine, Amador, Butte, Colusa, Del Norte, El Dorado, Glenn, Humboldt, Lake, Lassen, Mendocino, Modoc, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Shasta, Sierra, Siskiyou, Solano, Sonoma, Sutter, Tehama, Trinity, Yolo and Yuba.
- Be a graduating high school senior or college/vocational student.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Previous applicants are eligible (regardless of whether they were awarded a scholarship).
- Completed applications must be received on or before the deadline.
- Applications that are not completed in full may be disqualified.
Coronation & 50th Jubilee Gala – April 13th -16th
Click to Purchase Tickets, Program Ads, and Hotel Info
The Imperial Court of Sacramento is known as The Court of the Great Northwest Imperial Empire (CGNIE).
Founded in 1973, we are a completely volunteer-based charitable organization.
Our purpose is to support the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender communities through our donations to recognized HIV/AIDS, social services, and youth support organizations serving those communities.
We further promote positive awareness of the ideals of the International Court System, of which we are proud members.